Foundation of faith
- in the Bible, as the God-inspired, inerrant and sovereign Word of God.. (1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
- that there is only one God, who created the entire world, is eternal, and exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1-24; Matthew 28:19; John 14:16; 2 Corinthians 13:13)
- in the deity of Jesus Christ, in the virgin birth, his sinless life, his miracles, his sacrificial death for the sins of all mankind, his bodily ressurection, his ascension into Heaven to sit at the right hand of God the Father, and in his triumphant return (Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4,1:29; Acts 1:11, 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4, 4:15)
- that every human is a sinner and will therefore be judged by God after death; that Jesus Christ came to save us from the punishment that follows that judgement; that we can only be saved through faith in Jesus Christ and His works; that through acception Jesus as Savior we experience a restoration of our relationship to God and receive the gift of eternal life. (Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 2:38, 4:12; Romans 3:23, 10:9; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7, 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7; Hebrews 9:27)
- that being born again through the Holy Spirit brings believers complete righteousness and justification; that the Holy Spirit helps believers to live a continuous holy life; that the baptism in the Holy Spirit relseases believers to accomplish the works of Christ in power and authority. (Matthew 3:11; John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8, 4:31; Romans 5:17-19, 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 5:16-18; Hebrews 10:10)
- that all followers of Jesus Christ are called to evangelize and make disciples. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15)
- that the work of Jesus Christ on the cross also includes healing, which can be received through the prayer of faith. (Isaiah 53:4; 1 Peter 2:24; James 5:14-15)
Vision and mission
… For the Nations
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, since God appeal through us; we ask for Christ: Be reconciled to God “(2 Cor 5:20 NIV)
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations and make people disciples; baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. (Mt 28,19ff NIV) – worldwide evangelistic outreaches on the streets or evangelistic events as well as reworking through church planting, teaching in communities, at seminars and conferences.
… For the church of Jesus
He open you the eyes of your heart, that you may know what God has given you a hope when he called you, what a rich and wonderful heritage he has in store for those who belong to his holy people, and with what kind of overwhelmingly large force he among us who believe, is at work. It is the same mighty power with which he was at work, when he raised Christ from the dead and gave him in the heavenly world the place of honor at his right side. (Eph 1,18ff NIV)
He is now also who gave gifts to the church, he has given her the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers. They have the task of those who belong to God’s holy people, equip them for their service, so that the Body of Christ, is built up. (Eph 4,11ff NIV) – promoting strengths, talents and release of callings within the Christian community by preaching and teaching the world in communities, at seminars or conferences.
… For people in need
Is not this the fast that I have chosen: that ye unjust fetters frees that you loose the knots of the yoke that you let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? Is it not that you’re breaking bread from the hungry and to provide the poor threading tail in your house, that when you see the naked, you cover him and not hide yourself from your own flesh? (Isaiah 58.6 to 7 SCHL) – worldwide humanitarian short term missions and financial and material assistance for people in need.